Everyday Green Smoothie
updated 25th March, 2017
- 1 glass of fresh coconut water.
- 1 glass of cold-pressed coconut milk.
- 1 tablespoon acai powder
- 1 tablespoon spirulina
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tbsp of goji berry powder.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegan rice protein powder
I make this green smoothie every day – it’s such a delicious way to get an antioxidant hit and start the day. The recipe instead calls for coconut milk, coconut water, goji berries, acai powder, maca powder, chia seeds, cacao powder, and vegan rice protein powder, and the green colour comes from a big dose of spirulina. Lots of nutrients in there, for sure! Hmm, now how do you think it tastes?