10 Instagram tools you need in your life
1. PLANN. Benefits: colour palette suggestions, best performing hashtags and most engaged media based on your most recent posts. Ability to analyse competitors’ posts. No desktop feature yet. Affordable at $5 per month.
2. Planoly. Benefits: great analytics, track hashtags and competitor accounts, easy-to-use interface, desktop feature. Expensive at $20 per month for 2 accounts (or $99 per month for 5 accounts).
3. UNUM. Benefits: Free, easy to use.
4. Preview. Benefits: Visual planner so you can drag and drop, with unlimited grids, deep hashtag analytics. Free.
5. Later. Benefits: Visual Planner. Bulk uploads, the ability to label and organise. Basic and pro analytics. Free for individuals, and $49 plans available for five accounts.
6. VSCO. Benefits: Hard to understand interface, free trial automatically places you into the $30 per year subscription.
7. A Color Story. Benefits: Easy to use for colour correcting images. Limited filters and features, pay for upgrades from $4.99 to $13.99 per pack.
PRODUCT (SHOP YOUR IG FEED) APPS
8. Like2buy. Benefits: more for fashion and lifestyle retailers and bloggers, but a handy resource.
9. FourSixty. Benefits: more for fashion and lifestyle retailers and bloggers, but a handy resource. foursixty.com
CREATING INSTAGRAM STORY TEMPLATES
10. Adobe Spark. Benefits: great to use for Instagram Story templates, drag and drop, easy to use.
11. Schedugram. Posts to Instagram for you!